Not happy where you are? Try UWT!
Our expectations for transfer applicants are essentially the same as those for regular freshmen. *Successful completion of the application is our primary consideration when making admissions decisions.* Furthermore, please note that, as with our other applications, those that include a picture of the applicant with a duck gain additional points when reviewed.
As a transfer applicant, the primary document you need to send us is a transcript from an accredited college, university, high school, or middle school (preferably yours). In addition, we require the following:
- Standardized test scores such as those from the State of Kansas Assessment Tests, the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT), or another state-required high school progress exam. Please note that the submission of scores from bourgeois college admissions tests such as the SAT and ACT are not accepted nor considered.
- A Personal Evaluation completed by either a guidance counselor, academic advisor, teacher, or a manager at the local eatery you most frequently patronize
- Copies of your most recent physical examination to ensure your body can adapt to Topeka
- Arts students will need to submit a portfolio of at least one work. Non-arts applicants may also submit a portfolio of their artwork for consideration, but this will be judged by the most pretentious and snobbish faculty members of the college to which they are applying and is not recommended
- Other documents that we may decide to require at any given point in time, for little or no practical reason beyond our own amusement
If you are an international student, please indicate this on the application in order to be considered for our international student scholarship.